Have you always wanted to cook Vietnamese food? Learn to prepare several dishes from scratch in our Vietnamese Cooking Class. Guided by an experienced cook and local expert, you will receive tips on how to select fresh ingredients, followed by a hands-on workshop where you can cook your favorite Vietnamese delicacies. The choices of recipe are flexible, depending on guests' request. All ingredients are Halal and easily purchased in Malaysia (or homegrown).
Vietnamese cuisine is light and less oily; always striking a balance between meat and veggies as their main menu. We take pride in our meal preparations- always marinating our food with spices sparingly, basking high-quality, fresh ingredients for its sweetness and gustation, making it one of the healthiest food in the world.
You may choose either 1 menu:
1. Banana blossom salad with chicken - learn to choose the good banana blossom, to cut it thinly and make dressing for it.
2. Fish sauced fried chicken wings, learn to make the mystery dressing for the wings
3. Clam and Vietnamese mint broth
4. Vietnamese spring rolls with prawn - Gỏi Cuốn, learn about the herbs using in a rolls, how to roll and making dipping sauce
Having meal with food we have cooked with rice.
Menu 2: Famous Vietnamese food
1. Phở Bò - Vietnamese famous beef noodle, learn the secret of making the broth, get the right beef part
2. Vietnamese spring rolls with prawn - Gỏi Cuốn, learn about the herbs using in a rolls, how to roll and making dipping sauce
3. Vegetarian spring rolls with tofu - Gỏi Cuốn Chay, a tasty rolls for vegetarians
Having meal with food we have cooked.
Having meal with food we have cooked. Printed recipe is provided. Students to bring a long container if want to pack food home.
Learn to cook your own Halal Vietnamese food.
Find out how you can pick the best ingredients for your dish. Then cook up a storm with help from your local expert!
Enjoy the food that you've made yourself.