Join a one-day tour to the Royal Town of Kuala Kangsar and UNESCO Heritage Site, Lenggong Valley.
Rich in old-world charm,. these two sleepy towns are home to the beautiful history of Malaysia, as seen in the remains of prehistoric times and cultural architecture of Perak's royal town.
In 8 to 10 hours, walk along the old streets, the Perak River and the Royal Town of Kuala Kangsar. See the prehistoric murals of in the museum and Gua Badak. Enjoy wild river fish in Lenggong and other local dishes (meals optional and at own expense). It's an unforgettable journey around the two towns of Perak!
One day tour in the Royal Town of Kuala Kangsar and Lenggong Valley
Morning: Stroll along the century-old streets of Kuala Kangsar
- Riverside centennial shophouses / 河边街百年店屋
- Old Clock Tower / 大钟楼
- Post Office / 邮局
- Vegetable market / 菜市场
- Pavilion Tower / 八角亭
- First Rubber Tree in Malaysia / 全马第一棵橡胶树
Afternoon: Monuments of the Royal Town
- Ubudiah Mosque, the most beautiful mosque in Malaysia / 全马最美Ubudiah清真寺
- Iskandariah Palace / Iskandariah 新皇宫
- Istana Kayangan, made with exquisite wood carvings / 木雕精致的Istana Kayangan
- Baitul Rahmah, former residence of the royal family / Baitul Rahmah 皇亲故居
- Sultan Azian Shah Museum / Sultan Azian Shah 博物馆
Evening: Lakes, Mountains & Prehistoric Remains of Lenggong
- Tasek Raban Lake / Tasek Raban湖光山色
- Lenggong Archaeological Museum (Temporary Hall) / 玲珑史前博物馆 （临时馆）
- Gua Badak Prehistoric Mural / Gua Badak 史前壁画
End of tour
The Shop Hotel, Kuala Kangsar, Jalan Seri Delima 2, Taman Seri Delima Ii, Kuala Kangsar, Perak, MalaysiaHow to get there
You can choose the pick up at Kuala Kangsar Railway Station, Kuala Kangsar Bus Station, or Hotel or preferred location within the city.